- Generous 130mm aperture showcases galaxies, nebulae and star clusters with its impressive light-gathering capability.
- Fast focal ratio (f/4.6) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography.
- German equatorial mount, which is designed to smoothly track celestial objects as they journey across the sky, has two flexible shafts for precise guiding and a counterweight (2 ½ lbs) that provides necessary balance.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC 130/600 EQ-3 Reflector Telescope
Sales Tax Included
Magnification 250x Focal Length 600mm focal length Focal Ratio f/4.6 Lens Coatings Full Coating Adapter 40mm draw tube focuser Parabolic primary Mirror Diameter 130mm Eyepiece (Included) 25 mm Plössl Mount Type EXOS Nano EQ3 German Equatorial mount
- Telescope Tube
- Height Adjustable Steel Tripod
- German Equatorial Mount
- Two Flexible Gearing Shafts
- Accessory Tray
- 25mm Plössl Eyepiece
- 10mm Plössl Eyepiece
- Red dot Viewfinder
- Smart Phone Adapter